2011年7月13日水曜日

#009 Piano

     Playing the piano is one of my hobbies, so I often play the piano in my free time. Actually, I was beginning to be concerned about playing the piano when I was in kindergarten. Then, I started to learn playing the piano and my parents bought an electronic piano for me when I was first grade. At first, I practice it very hard, but I was so tired of practicing the piano as time passed. So, when I was third grade, my piano teacher was very angry, and said to me, “Do it right, or don’t do it at all”. The next day, I apologized her with my mother. After that, I practice it hard, and I provided piano accompaniment in a school play and a chorus festival. After all, I quit the piano lesson when I graduated from the elementary school. But, I continue to play the piano and practice it hard by myself. So, I could play the piano better and better. As you know, almost all of students who can play the piano are women. So, many friends and teachers were surprised that I could play the piano. In the end, I was in charge of an accompanist on the piano at the graduation. Piano enriched my life. So, I’ll keep playing the piano.
That’s all for today. Thank you very much.
[225 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿