2011年6月8日水曜日

#004 My Ways to Use the iPad

I’m sure iPad is a very useful tool. So today I’m going to introduce my ways to use it. First of all, we can enjoy reading books and comics. As you know, iPad has a big liquid crystal display touch screen, so we can read books all right. Also, it has a high-capacity, so you can save all of books you want to read in your own iPad. By the way, we can download the data of books if you use such applications as BOOK☆WALKER run by Kadokawa group. Actually, I’ve used the application for a few months and read some comic books. Second, we can enjoy watching movie files. As was explained earlier, iPad has a big screen. I heard some people watch long movies by using iPad. Though I don’t watch movies very much, I enjoy movie files by using iTunes U. If we can use iTunes U, we can get educational content such as lectures spoken by famous people, tours, audiobooks and language lessons. In short, iPad is pretty useful for us to learn something. Finally, we can enjoy various video games. Now, many programmers are making applications for iPad, so we can download various games and applications. For example, we can download Final Fantasy 3, which is one of the most famous Japanese video games in the world. That’s why I bet that iPad help us live an enjoyable life.
That’s all for today.
Thank you very much.
[245 words]

[Reference]

1 件のコメント: