2011年6月29日水曜日

#007 Suicides Caused by Loss of Job

Hi,
Today's topic is one of the most serious labor issues in Japan, suicides caused by loss of job.
Actually, I am a member of the ESS, which stands for English Speaking Society, and I am going to take part in a discussion contest next week. We will have to discuss labor issues, so I wrote a resume about suicides caused by unemployment. Now, I am going to introduce my resume.
     First, I’ll introduce my ASQ, which stands for Analysis Status Quo.
The cause is that jobless people can’t get enough money, and the problem is that they have no choice but to have a hard life. One of the most serious harm is that they commit suicide due to struggle to survive.
     Next, I’ll introduce my plan to solve this problem. The direction which I suggest is that the Japanese government should provide enough compensation to jobless people. Of course, the government give them compensation now, but it is difficult for them to live because of luck of money. In short, the government should give them money more. In particular, Japanese government should extend the period of unemployment benefit payments. Moreover, the government should expand Training and Education Benefits System.
     After my plan is adopted, jobless people will not have a hard life. Then, they won’t commit suicide due to struggle to survive. 
     This problem is pretty difficult to discuss and solve. So, I will continue to research about this topic in order to become a good discussant.
That’s all for today. Thank you very much.
[257 w]

1 件のコメント: