2011年11月16日水曜日

#014 Preparation for Discussion

Hi.
On this entry, I am going to write about my club activity. Actually, I am a member of the ESS, and I am going to participate in the discussion contest on December. In the contest, we are going to discuss educational issue in Japan. Needless to say, it is very hard for me to discuss even in Japanese, but we will discuss this topic in English, and the discussion will take about six hours. An older member of my club said to me,” educational issue is one of the most challenging topics to discuss, so I would research the topic very hard if I were you.” Actually, I have more knowledge of educational issues in Japan than the other students because I have took the teacher training course, but it is hard for the students who take a teacher training course. In fact, discussants have to make very clear solvency which we let Japanese government carry out. For example, if I choice declining academic abilities as an educational issue in Japan, I have to research it, and I have to make a really specific plan. I mean the problem has to be planned if Japanese government practices my plan.

The discussion contest gives us very hard works. We need not only our good English speaking skills, but also our critical and logical thinking skills.

That's all for today. Thank you very much. 

[233 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿