2011年10月26日水曜日

#013 TOEIC Practice by Nintendo DS

     Last week, I forgot to post a blog. I’m very sorry, sir. I will never forget that again.
     Anyway, what I would like to write about is my tool for TOEIC. Actually, I recently use a game software. The title is “Nanami no Oshiete English DS: Mezase TOEIC Master”. It is really good for me to learn English and expand my English vocabulary continuously. As you may know, a lot of game makers such as Nintendo and Sega have produced some game softs for English learners. Actually, I bought one of them last year, but I have already stopped playing it because it is very boring for me. When I use it, I cannot see cute characters and cool monsters, and I cannot enjoy fiction such as Pokémon and Final Fantasy. I would like to have fun learning English. That’s why I had searched various game softs for English learners for about six months. Finally, I found an attractive one. That’s “Nanami no Oshiete English DS: Mezase TOEIC Master”. When I use it, I can learn English and enjoy the interesting story. In the story, the main character fosters a heroine’s ability of English by practicing TOEIC test. By the way, a heroine’s name is Nanami. After I foster a certain level of her ability, the plot develops. Thus, I have to practice many problems in order to be fascinated by the story. That’s why I practice TOEIC test every day.

[241 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿