2011年10月12日水曜日

#012 School Festival

In this entry, I wrote about the school festival.
It was a memorable event for me. As you know, Almost all of clubs sell many kinds of foods or something on the festival. I belong to ESS(English Speaking Society), and my club sold fried potatoes and fried ice. You must know fried potatoes, but you don’t know fried ice, do you? It’s one of the most mysterious sweets. Now, I am going to explain how to make fried ice. We used ice cream puffs to fry. The size was suitable. Before we fried it, we topped with cereals for a variety of textures. After that, we fried it. It tastes very good, and many people bought them. So, I enjoyed a party with my club members after the festival. Of course, we didn’t have to pay for the party because my club made enough money for our party. Now, I’ll introduce a branch house which I will never forget. It is a shop by Ms. Masami Iwasaki’s seminar. They sold some kinds of meals. Actually, I had a cup of minestrone soup. That was very tasty. That’s why I will never forget this fantastic school festival. 
That’s all for today. Thank you very much.

[205 w]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿