2011年10月6日木曜日

#011 Oversleeping

Actually, I overslept this morning. I woke up at eight twenty. But you know, I had to attend first period class, Writing4. Of course, it was very challenging for me to attend the class in time. Anyway, I washed my face, first of all. And then, I had breakfast quickly. I planned to eat a cup of cereal. However, my mother had already cooked usual meals for me. That's why I had to eat rice, miso soup, and some vegetables very quickly. It was my duty. It was very hard task for me, but I succeeded. And then, I changed my clothes, and I noticed! 
"I have not written my blog yet!"
But anyway, I had no other choice to go to school in order to attend the Writing class.
Usually, I go to school by bicycle. It usually takes about thirty minutes. But the time was already eight forty. The class would start at nine o'clock. So, my task was to go to school in twenty minutes.
After all, I achieved this hard task. I mean, I attended the Writing class in time! But It was really hard work for me. So, I will never oversleep. Oversleep does me absolutely no good.

[203 w]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿