2011年5月10日火曜日

#001 Podcast

     One of my hobbies is listening to podcasting programs. Do you know “Podcast”? It is, so to speak, Internet radio. So, we can listen to podcast by using our own computer and iPod or anything like that. A lot of people have loved Podcast since iPod series were released. But actually, I think many Japanese people, who have their own iPod, do not know what it is and how to use it. I was shocked at that. I’m sure it is very useful for us to listen to podcasting programs. First of all, we can listen to a program at any time. I listen to it when I go to school, have lunch and even go to bed. I bet it’s pretty useful. Moreover, we can learn foreign languages by podcasting programs. Some programs are broadcast by the famous corporations and universities such as ECC, Hiroshima university, TOEIC and so on. So, we can learn English much more if we use podcast. I hope many language learners use podcast to improve their own skills. By the way, the programs I recommend are “CNN Student News”, “TED Talks”, “Sesame Street Podcast”, and “TOEIC presents English Upgrader”. If you’re interested in them, search them in Google.

That’s all for today.
Thank you very much

(212 words)


[Reference]
1. CNN Student News
2. TED Talks
3. Sesame Street Podcast
4. TOEIC presents English Upgrader
5. Hiroshima University's English Podcast

1 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know about Podcast.But if we want to improve our English skill, it is very useful! I want to use it someday!

    返信削除