2011年5月18日水曜日

#002 The Way to Improve My English Listening Skill

Good morning,

Today, I'm going to write about my way to improve my English skill.
In other words, I introduce a interesting material to learn English enjoyably.

I'm interested in modern Japanese cartoons, so I sometimes use them to learn English. As you know, some Japanese cartoons are popular in several foreign countries. Actually, my friend who lives in Saudi Arabia know "Detective Conan". These famous cartoons was translated into English for foreign people. So, If you search them on Youtube, you'll find these cartoons dubbed into English.

Finally, I introduce my favorite Japanese cartoons dubbed into English.
First one is "Strawberry Marshmallow". This is a comedy cartoon, and the character in this cartoon speak very clear English. So, it's not difficult for me to understand what they say.

By the way, Here is my favorite web-site. The title is "Anime Transcripts". you can check transcripts of some cartoons in English and Japanese. So, it's pretty useful. please check it.

That's all for today.
Thank you very much.


[Reference]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have seen Japanese anime in English once, but that speaking was too fast for me to understanding what they talked about. It was probablly 'Azumanga-Daiou.'

    返信削除