2011年5月25日水曜日

#003 Watching Movies

Hi,
Do you like watching movies?
Actually, I didn’t like watching movies very much until recently, because it’s difficult for me to concentrate on movies for long time.
Let me introduce my shocking episode. When I was a high school student, I went to a movie theater to watch a Japanese anime movie, Boundary of Emptiness (Kara no Kyōkai) with my old friends. They were looking forward to the movie before it started, but I was not interested in it at all. So, I was nodding within about thirty minutes after the movie would begin. I’m sure I can never stand for two hours or so to watch a movie.
However, I overcame the problem  when I went to the movie theater to watch a movie,”Black Swan” with my friends last week. Can you guess why? Of course I don’t know the reason clearly. But, I’m sure I improve the power of concentration thanks to the classes in this university. 
Moreover, I watched a popular Japanese anime movie, ”The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya” last Sunday. This movie offers us three hours of entertainment, so it’s pretty difficult to concentrate on it. However, I could watch it without getting bored. It was surprising to me that I enjoyed watching such a long movie. That’s my experience which led to my becoming to like movies.
That’s all for today.
Thank you very much.
[233 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿